Project Manager reports to the director.
All coders obeys him.
The main duties:
- Define scope of the project in collaboration with senior management,
- Create detailed work plan identifying the activities, time and resources needed to successfully complete the project,
- Determine objectives and measures upon which project will be evaluated at completion.
- Manage project staff (15-20 web coders) according to the expectations of the US based senior management and in keeping with project requirements,
- Ensure all project personnel receive an appropriate orientation to organization and the project,
- Hire staff as needed under the direction of the director.
Implement the project
- Execute the project according to the project plan,
- Set up files to ensure that all project information is appropriately documented and secured,
- Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project,
- Establish a communication schedule to update senior management, stakeholders including appropriate staff in the organization on the progress of the project,
- Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards.
Control the project
- Ensure staff is tracking it’s hours on all projects using an on-line automated tracking system that is available to senior management (such as Toggl /Harvest,
- Proactively monitor time accrued to projects to ensure that allotted hours are not exceeded.
Evaluate the project
- Ensure that project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality,
- Collaborate with senior management,
- Assess problem situations to identify causes, generate solutions, and resolve the problem.
- University Degree in a related subject,
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Armenian,
- Computer skills: MS Office, Internet, Email,
5 to 10 years planning and/or management experience,Knowledge of project management in a web development environment.
Working days and hours: 5 days per week-weekend availability, 12:00 - 21:00 varies based on project needs.
Зарплата : Salary: (GROSS) 950.000 -1.420.000 AMD per month based on experience.