Work in Doha-Qatar in a government-owned large company.
The position title: Technical
Trainer Job Responsibilities:
- conduct trainings on the operations/technical processes within the Port.
- Design and update training materials as needed
- Conduct and participate in training programs
- Plan and conduct training program for port Operations
- Act upon opportunities to improve or update training program materials
- Monitor trainees, assess them and provide feedback and counseling
- Male 26-35 years old,
Degree in training and development,
- Strong communication skills in English,
- 5 years of experience,
- Knowledge of MS Office,
- Ability to teach others effectively,
- Excellent oral and written communication skills,
- Industrial experience is a must,
- Ability to teach/ coach others through familiarity of Operations/Technical processes.
Working days and hours: 40 hours per week (Friday and Saturday off), from Sunday to Thursday from 7:30 up to 16:00. T
he company bears the following costs: back and forth ticket once a year + medical insurance, labor low.
- Leave : Each contract year, 24 working days leave, plus 3 ‘company days’, plus Public Holidays as announced by the company.
- Probation : 6 months from start date.
- Contract : 1 year and renewed by mutual agreement.
Зарплата : Salary 567591 AMD and 567591 AMD for accommodation and other expenses.